In my consulting practice, I offer expertise in a variety of areas that can help educators use data more effectively. In offering these services, I work with schools, districts, and organizations that work with schools and districts. Following are some examples of services I provide; for a more complete description, see below.
- Building a Data-Informed District
- Computer Data Systems: Improving Use
- Computer Data Systems: Acquisition
- Data-Related Professional Learning
- Developing Common Understandings about Data
- District-Wide Support for Data Use
- Principal Leadership for Faculty Data Use
- Research Projects on Effective Data Use
- Structures, Alignment, and Processes to Support Data Use
- Teacher Data Use
For a more thorough description of my services and areas of expertise, click here.